ARDA CAN GENC ✉️

arda

University of Pennsylvania – Electrical Engineering BSE ’23

[1] What does one of your ideal meals look like?
SMy ideal meal would probably be a lot of tacos, or cheesesteaks. I love meat and cheese. I could also go for some cheeseburgers or burritos. Bulgogi also sounds nice.

[2] What is something that you have yet to conquer but are striving to do so in hopes of succeeding before the end of this lifetime?
Every year I tell myself that this year I will stick to my plans and just be more scheduled but I never do. I want to stop procrastinating and do stuff when it needs to be done before the end of this lifetime. Another goal of mine is to be a good cook by the end of college so that I won’t have to get take outs everyday for the rest of my life.

[3] Describe yourself in a few emojis.
🤡 🎾 🎬 🎮 🎶

[4] What are some of your favorite engineering-related topics?
I don’t think that I have a particular engineering topic that is my favorite, but I just like electronics in general. I like designing circuits and seeing them work. I love computers. I’m also a bit interested in cars and planes.

[5] What about non-engineering/STEM related topics?
I love video games, football (the one where you actually use your feet), tennis, movies and rap/rock music. I also think dogs are pretty cool.